Образование: высшее График работы: полный день Регион: Другие страны
We at Business & Finance Consulting (BFC, www.bfconsulting.com) have a long-lasting successful track record in implementing innovative and sustainable financing schemes to support MSMEs in emerging markets. We are working with the major players of the international development finance industry and seek to strengthen our consulting team.
We are inviting applicants for the Senior Agricultural Insurance Expert, to become a part of our fast-paced and proactive international team. Assignments will be global with a focus on Eastern Europe and the NIS. Work from home office with intermittent travel is possible.
Duty station: Tbilisi, Georgia
• Contribute to the development of existing and of new indemnity based agro-insurance products
• Set up data depository for actuarial calculations, including periodical data updating scheme
• Based on set up data depository, build actuarial models
• Establish productive dialogue with private and public agricultural insurance stakeholders
• Conduct project related business analysis, prepare concepts and reports
• Development and providing of training and presentation materials for crop loss adjustment
• Contribute to the development of agro-insurance products and schemes
• University degree in Agriculture/Agronomy
• 10+ years of experience in agricultural insurance
• Practical experience in CIS region or South Eastern Europe or Turkey
• Practical experience in agricultural risk analysis and modelling
• Excellent communication and writing skills in English, strong presentation skills
We are looking for a highly motivated, proactive and result oriented professional. We offer to join a dynamic team and a positive work atmosphere. Interested candidates are invited to send their resume to BFC’s Recruitment Unit at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, indicate the appropriate starting date in your application.
We are looking forward to connecting with you!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your application!